Greater Dayton REALTIST Association
Below are the printable versions of the Absentee Ballot and the Voter Registration and Information Update Forms.
Election day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Ohio allows any voter to request a ballot by mail. You can also vote in person. Ohio offers early voting.
Dates and deadlines
• Election day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
• The deadline to register online to vote is Monday, October 5, 2020.
• The deadline for registering by mail to vote is (postmarked by) Monday, October 5,
• The deadline to register in-person to vote is Monday, October 5, 2020.
• The deadline to request a ballot by mail is (received by) Saturday, October 31, 2020.
• The early voting period runs from Tuesday, October 6, 2020, to Monday,
November 2, 2020, but dates and hours may vary based on where you live.
OHIO'S ONLINE VOTER REGISTRATION SYSTEM
Click the link above to go to the voter registration information system. The system provides a convenient and secure way to:
• Register to vote in Ohio
• Update your voter registration address
WHAT YOU NEED
To register online you will need to provide the following:
• Ohio driver’s license or Ohio identification card number
• Date of Birth
• Last four digits of your Social Security number
If you do not have any portion of the required information, follow this link to update your voting address using our paper form (PDF). Once you complete this form, you must sign and send it to your county board of elections.
If you are a Safe at Home participant, before you proceed, please follow this link to contact the Safe at Home office.
You must register or update your voter registration no later than 30 days prior to an election. Upcoming voter registration deadlines:
• October 5, 2020, for the November 3, 2020, General Election
If you register or update your information after the deadline, the change will apply for the next election.